Southern California Edison Rebates Information
- Commercial office areas will be limited to a total of 1.2 watts per square foot. There is also a mandatory set aside of 0.2 watts per square foot for task lighting.
- A lighting management system is required for spaces of any square footage with an astronomical timeclock required to control outside luminaires. This includes carports, breezeways, walkways and the like.
- Non-conditioned spaces, which previously did not need to comply with Title 24, now have to comply just as conditioned spaces do.
- All exterior lighting is now required to be bi-level (footcandle measurement).
- All exterior fixtures are to be a cutoff type.
- Incandescent sources are required to have dimmers or occupancy sensors.
- Recessed fixtures are required to be air tight and IC rated.
- 50% of the wattage generated in the kitchen must be from a high efficacy (compact fluorescent) source.
- Compact fluorescent fixtures are required to have electronic ballasts if they are 13 watts or greater.
- Bathrooms with occupancy sensors must have a manual on and automatic off.
- Exterior house mounted fixtures must be high efficacy and use a combination photosensor/motion sensor.